Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2002/10/09 04:43:51 UTC

committing some perf improvements

Several months ago I made some changes to the codebase on my
machine to basically change write (s1 + s2 + .. + sn) to
    write (s1)
    write (s2)
    ..
and noticed that it got an improvement of about 5%. I just went
thru and brought the changes in sync with the latest codebase.

Unless anyone objects soon I intend to commit these tomorrow.

Bye,

Sanjiva.

Re: committing some perf improvements

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.