Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Flemming Mahler Larsen <ma...@DK.net> on 2001/04/04 21:51:00 UTC

Re: Dansik translation

Thomsen Benny Bøtchiær wrote:

> I try fo find out, is there a danish translation started?

As far as I know no-one is actively working on a Danish translation as
of yet - if you do get going and need a little help do let me know.

It might be an idea to make a list of which translations exist and who
to contact to help somewhere...

// Flemming

--
Flemming Mahler Larsen, KsL @ TDC Internet
http://projekt.tele.dk.net/about/mahler.html // +45 3527 9013

Re: Danish translation

Posted by Claus Rasmussen <cl...@webclaus.com>.
> As far as I know no-one is actively working on a Danish translation as
> of yet.

You're right.

> It might be an idea to make a list of which translations exist and who
> to contact to help somewhere...

Sounds like an idea to me - some sort of anchors on every translation would be
nice.

Please get in touch if any of you guys are gonna start the danish translation.
Not that I see any time to do this in any near future, but you never know :)

/claus