Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "jina_lu@yahoo.com" <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2016/03/22 11:19:11 UTC

oauth2 server side cxf configuration

I'm trying to configure oauth2 for my rest services implemented with cxf.
Official manual is quite confusing. Maybe someone used cxf oauth2
implementation and could provide or knows where to find good example?

Thanks in advance
Jina

Re: oauth2 server side cxf configuration

Posted by "jina_lu@yahoo.com" <ji...@yahoo.com>.
Task is to secure restful services. It was decided that best practice is to
use OAuth2 security. In such case both mobile and web applications could
share the same service.

Re: oauth2 server side cxf configuration

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Can you clarify please what you'd like to do, as far as enabling OAuth2 is
concerned ?

Cheers, Sergey