Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Pallavi G S <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/10 13:04:17 UTC

Camel JPA component caching problem

I have a jpa component with uri as below:

"jpa://com.college.dept.Employee?consumeDelete=false&amp;consumer.query=select
m from com.college.dept.Employee m where m.salary>1000"

In the camel route I am writing this employee objects data into a xml file.

Once i update the Employee table record and regenerate the file the updated
data,is not reflecting in the regenerated xml file.Instead it is writing the
old data as before updation.

Re: Camel JPA component caching problem

Posted by Pallavi G S <ra...@gmail.com>.
The problem got resolved after adding the below lines.

<bean id="jpa" class="org.apache.camel.component.jpa.JpaComponent">
           <property name="entityManagerFactory"
ref="entityManagerFactory"/>
           <property name="transactionManager" ref="transactionManager"/>
    </bean>