Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 20:41:22 UTC

New web site snapshot

Still work in progress so broken links are to be expected.

I'd appreciate early testing and feedback on content on a per-page level in
the spirit of early "integration" testing. Broken links, better carousel
images, and no logo are known issues.

As before, download the zip file, unpack on your workstation, and open
index.html.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxlwNhWxn8iTM0hyUFFMVVdtWjA/view?usp=sharing

I expect to provide a new snapshot every few days to keep going on early
testing. No fix list will provided given the number of Wiki pages I am
converting.

Do spend a little time on the menus and ask yourself what you'd want to
see, if the organization works, etc. A KEY challenge area is to ensure that
users can find information fast.

Gunnar

RE: New web site snapshot

Posted by Christophe LeRouzo <c....@esgyn.com>.
Hi Gunnar,

Outstanding progress... Most of the critical things are in place with the
right level of information. I like the navigation, the design is slick and
straight forward, simple and rich... Kudos!!!

Regards,
-clr

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Trina!

I'll take care of these. Not sure how to deal with the Edge/CSS issue but
that'll solve itself somehow.

Gunnar

Gunnar

Re: New web site snapshot

Posted by Trina Krug <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gunnar,

Re: New web site snapshot

Posted by Carol Pearson <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1

Gunnar, this is great - much more usable!  Awesome job.  I need to put my
developer hat on and my new-trial-user hat on and my "I want to be a
contributor" hat on and think through my use cases for each, but this is
already a big step forward.

Thanks!!!
-Carol P.. .

Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com