FlexPMD

Hi,

Now that FlexPMD is inaccessable via sourceforge, any chance that the
FlexPMD plugin could be added to github?

I see the source is there but i (and presumably most others) have no
idea how to compile it.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: AW: FlexPMD

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
On 16/10/14 21:28, Christofer Dutz wrote:
> I am planning on converting the Flex part of Flex PMD to work with the official PMD plugin.
Well, that's awesome !

Tom

Re: AW: FlexPMD

Thanks for the update Chris