Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JF...@styleline.com> on 2014/08/14 19:48:05 UTC

Comment in P.O. where is it changed?

I found I can add a comment (item comment not P.O. note) when adding a P.O.
It does not appear to be showing up on the view P.O. or the edit P.O.
I was able to add it to both those screens as a view-able element, but I
would like to add to the edit so it could be updated, but it appears to go
to update ship group. I'm not too worried, but I added to the PDF and the
screens per my boss. We will see if it becomes an issue to edit it.
Also as a side issue the add item at the bottom view P.O. allows you to
enter a comment, but it does not appear to be saved.

-----
Joel Fradkin

Re: Comment in P.O. where is it changed?

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Joel,

If you feel this is a bug, feel free to contribute a JIRA issue.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-