Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Jean-François Guillaume <je...@wipo.int> on 2002/03/04 15:21:10 UTC

Netscape and xsl transformation

All,

I'm new in this mailing list and I hope someone will be able to help me.

When I want to use the sample AppletXMLtoHTML given in xalan 2.3.1 with Netscape 4.76, I get this exception :

javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError : Provider for javax.xml.transform.TramsformerFactory cannot be found.

This version works with Internet Explorer and Xalan 1 works fine with Nestcape 4.76.

Has somebody an idea on how to solve this problem ? I searched on the web and nobody seems to have a such problem.

Thanks

Jean-Francois