Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Listas Discussões <li...@arianpasquali.com> on 2012/02/09 12:29:32 UTC

Is it possible to scan the whole table without specify column classifier?

I have a table with classifiers not defined correctly.
I would like to scan all of them and after that reorganize the schema.

So the question is
- Is it possible to scan the whole table without specify column classifier?
and if it is not, there is some how to read all the table classifiers?

tks

Re: Is it possible to scan the whole table without specify column classifier?

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.
Yep!  You got it.

Don't forget to always close the ResultScanner....
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#data_model_operations

Posted by Listas Discussões <li...@arianpasquali.com>.

--
Arian Pasquali