Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Otto, Frank" <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2008/02/21 15:50:30 UTC

Struts2: Ajax call throws an exception --> catch?

hi,

I use ajax (yui) with struts2.
My method throws an exception, if there is something wrong. How is the best way to catch the exception?

kind regards,

Frank

Re: Struts2: Ajax call throws an exception --> catch?

Posted by ravi_eze <ra...@ivycomptech.com>.
The following captures the stack trace that the server throws:

	<package name="..." namespace="/..." extends="struts-default">
		<global-results>
			<result name="Throwable">/path/error.jsp</result>
		</global-results>
		<global-exception-mappings>
			<exception-mapping exception="java.lang.Throwable" result="Throwable" />
		</global-exception-mappings>

<action...

hope this helps...

ravi