Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Debbie Zhang <de...@exemail.com.au> on 2014/02/18 09:15:07 UTC

UIMA Ruta Workbench picks up an incorrect descriptor path

Hi all,

I am new to UIMA Ruta. I try to run the Main.ruta in the ExampleProject came
with Ruta 2.1.0 source release using Eclipse 3.7 according to the
instruction. It seems the Ruta workbench picks up an incorrect descriptor
path. I tried to set new Arguments in the "Run Configurations" to replace
the default value. However, it doesn't work. So I would like to know how to
change the default descriptor path.

Due to some restriction at work, The UIMA Ruta plugins were installed
manually.

Please help. Thank you.

Regards,

Debbie

Re: UIMA Ruta Workbench picks up an incorrect descriptor path

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Am 19.02.2014 08:45, schrieb Debbie Zhang:
> Thanks Peter. The problem turns out that Ruta workbench can't handle spaces
> in descriptor paths. I fixed the space problem and rebuilt the project. Now
> it works.

Ah, of course. That problem was already detected. It is fixed in the
current trunk and will be part of the upcoming release.

Best,

Peter

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Hi,