Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Minhaj <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/16 10:30:50 UTC

pom.xml property issue.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to access the property of module's pom.xml into
parent project pom.xml ?? Regards -

-Minhaj

Re: pom.xml property issue.

Posted by Minhaj <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anders, actually i wanted to access the version information of module
into parent POM, but now I've put the version info for modules into Parent
POM and accessing version info into module from parent POM.

Thanks again for your reply.

-Minhaj

Re: pom.xml property issue.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.