Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Roger Niederland <ro...@ississ.com> on 2003/05/27 11:06:36 UTC

Re: Réf. : RE: JSP recompilation AGAIN, please help !

Look at the following to precompile your JSPs.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jasper-howto.html#Web%20Application%20Compilation
By using their ANT script, you can easily precompile your JSPs.
Your should only distribute you webapp with the JRE.... This does not
included the compiler.

Also, should look at the CATALINA_HOME/conf/web.xml file.  Has a section
which provides you control
over JASPER.  Should set development to false (default is true).... May want
to look at the other available
JASPER parameters which are available.

ran