Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Ing. Ondřej Žižka" <zi...@seznam.cz> on 2013/02/16 17:37:24 UTC

JBoss RichFaces/AeroGear effort to create cross-framework components

Hi everyone,

RichFaces team has started an effort to make their components available
for multiple frameworks.
Currently, the targetted are JSF, GWT/Errai and one I don't remember.
It would be cool to have Wicket amongst those: Wicket community would
get a set of highly tested and maintained ajax-enabled components.

For that, the RichFaces team is looking for experiended Wicket component
integrator who would help creating a guide how to mount Wicket onto the
common API of those components.
Currently, the demo app hosting is down, but I could provide few
examples of how it works for GWT.

Anyone interested?

Regards,
Ondra

Re: JBoss RichFaces/AeroGear effort to create cross-framework components

Posted by Ondrej Zizka <oz...@redhat.com>.
Hi,

actually, sorry for the confusion, it's a community effort. Richfaces
might pick it up later.
The people behind this effort are looking around for input and experts
on frameworks to decide what would be the best shape of the common layer.
I'll update on this when I know more.

Regards,
Ondra

Posted by hantsy <ha...@yahoo.com.cn>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Please send us the links to the docs, code and demos of the initiative.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:37 PM, "Ing. Ondřej Žižka" <zi...@seznam.cz>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> RichFaces team has started an effort to make their components available
> for multiple frameworks.
> Currently, the targetted are JSF, GWT/Errai and one I don't remember.
> It would be cool to have Wicket amongst those: Wicket community would get
> a set of highly tested and maintained ajax-enabled components.
>
> For that, the RichFaces team is looking for experiended Wicket component
> integrator who would help creating a guide how to mount Wicket onto the
> common API of those components.
> Currently, the demo app hosting is down, but I could provide few examples
> of how it works for GWT.
>
> Anyone interested?
>
> Regards,
> Ondra