Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by midikem <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/29 15:23:44 UTC

to datatable

hi!

I am wondering how to add a <wicket:panel></wicket:panel> to a datatable.
works to add my panel likte this add(new TestPanel("test"));
But how do i add it as an iterating panel in the datatable.

My datatable looks like this
List<IColumn<Test>> columns = new ArrayList<IColumn<Test>>();
columns.add(newPropertyColumn<Test>(new
StringResourceModel("test",this,null), null, "test"));
add(new DefaultDataTable<Test>("dataTable", columns, provider, 30));

and html:
<wicket:extend>
</wicket:extend>

Re: to datatable

Posted by vov <vo...@mail.ru>.
columns.add(new AbstractColumn<Test>(new Model())
{
  @Override
  public void populateItem(Item<ICellPopulator<Test>> cellItem, String
componentId, IModel<Test> rowModel)
  {
    cellItem.add(new TestPanel(componentId));
  }
});