Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Dmitry Lukyanov <dl...@ukr.net> on 2017/03/27 12:30:26 UTC

ivy for web

Hello All,

I've created a simple project to work with ivy
It implements repository access and some commands useful for integration with ci-tools and other tools

Details, code and releases are here:
https://github.com/char-com-ua/rest-ivy

Question: would it be interesting to be published under apache?

Dmitry

AW: ivy for web

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
It seems to be a REST interface for an Ivy repository.
Start the webapp, configure Ivy according to the repo layout and ready to use.

Looks nice.
But it's written in Groovy (I am not against Groovy, but I am not sure if here is knowledge to maintain that).

Jan