Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2017/07/13 23:32:47 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Recommend Apache Fluo graduation as TLP to Board

Since at least 72 hours have elapsed, the voting period has now concluded,
and the vote passes.

5 +1 (binding) votes:
* Josh Elser
* Billie Rinaldi
* John D. Ament
* Bertrand Delacrétaz
* David Fisher

Additionally, 1 +1 (non-binding) vote:
* Pierre Smits

Thanks to all!

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f4050631cf7f561b8ce648ac04d9b3c86a6972b2f5e3a84e4d6139a1@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
(For some reason, Billie's vote shows up at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201707.mbox/%3CCAF1jEfCnmjL4epETXjVb_cmwFUndG79Rpg8y%2ByjN6VQVDt_j0A%40mail.gmail.com%3E
but
not in lists.apache.org)