Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Selvamohan Neethiraj <sn...@apache.org> on 2014/10/31 21:57:45 UTC

Apache Argus to Apache Ranger - Promote to a first release branch

As Ranger team have completed lot of JIRAs to a resolved status, I would like to promote “argus2ranger” branch to trunk and create a release branch “ranger-0.4”.
I will create a source tar archive from the “ranger-0.4” branch to create a first release candidate for the Ranger.

Thanks,
Selva-