Posted to users@camel.apache.org by pointerness <ro...@yahoo.co.in> on 2014/04/16 18:54:49 UTC

camel cxrrs no service found

I am using the below servlet  configuration
<servlet>
    <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet</servlet-class>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/rest/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

The service class is below
@Path("/data")
public Class Service
{
	@GET
	@Path("customercontacts/{customerid}")
	public String getData(@PathParam(customerid) Integer customerId)
	{
	}

}

I am deploying in JBOSS service.war.

When i type the url
http://localhost:8080/service/rest/data/customercontacts/12345

I get the error No service Found

what should be the url for the bean definition in camel context. If i use
the http protocol as part of address
 I get the HttpDestinationFactory not defined in Bus error. If i remove the
protocol from the address i get NO Sevice found error. What should be my
configuration

Re: camel cxrrs no service found

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
It appears to be a CXF users level query, please re-post there and also
provide more details if possible

Cheers, Sergey