Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Ben .T.George" <be...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/26 12:26:10 UTC

Anyone configured MonitoFi for monitoring Apache Nifi

Dear LIst,

I was trying to get a monitoring solution for Apache Nifi and got a project
from Microsoft called MonitoFi.

I would like to know anyone successfully configured this , if yes please
share the configuration/procedures and all

https://github.com/microsoft/MonitoFi

Regards,
Ben

Re: Anyone configured MonitoFi for monitoring Apache Nifi

Posted by Ryan Hendrickson <ry...@gmail.com>.
I hadn't heard of that.  For NiFi instances and clusters we have, we have
some custom reporting metrics and then some further custom API calls we
make to populate an ElasticSearch database and Kibana Dashboards.

I'd love to hear if this works out or if there are other ones out there.

Ryan