Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/04 03:45:24 UTC

Hi all,

that it has been rejected [1].

Another very important thing is that all the people agree that there should
be a guideline on how to report security issues in Flink website. Do you
think we should bring up a separate discussion/vote thread? If so, I will
do that. Personally I think that discussing on the PR is enough. What do
you think?

I have created a PR [2]. Appreciate if you can take a look at.

Regards,
Dian

[1]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/VOTE-Setup-a-security-flink-apache-org-mailing-list-tt35205.html
[2] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/287

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Turns out we already have a link to the Apache security page; in the
Apache section at the very bottom of the sidebar.

If I open the page it is unfortunately not visible...there are too many
things in the sidebar.

Nevertheless an additional entry as done in the PR cannot hurt. I'm
taking a look at it right now.