Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk> on 2001/02/11 22:03:44 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/webapp cocoon.xconf

Berin,

* bloritsch@apache.org (bloritsch@apache.org) wrote :
> bloritsch    01/02/09 14:16:57
>
>   Modified:    src/org/apache/cocoon/acting Tag: xml-cocoon2
>                         AbstractAction.java HelloAction.java
>                src/org/apache/cocoon/generation Tag: xml-cocoon2
>                         ServletGenerator.java
>                webapp   Tag: xml-cocoon2 cocoon.xconf
>   Log:
>   Added Session logicsheet

Looks like you forgot to commit the logicsheet itself, sadly. I'm just
about to comment out the entry in cocoon.xconf so as not to confuse
people playing with C2.

Cheers,

P.

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/webapp cocoon.xconf

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
I could have sworn I did that.  Oh well, it will be in there on Monday
morning.
It's in place and tested on my box.