Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jaimes Blunt <jb...@itravel2000.com> on 2002/10/07 19:37:43 UTC

Manager App Question

Hey Everyone,

I am currently running Tomcat 4.1.12 on Win2000 standalone.  I have been able to deploy all apps in proper fashion, along with using the Manager App to deploy and reload.  My question has to do with the list functionality of the Manager App.  I can view all of my current session for my webapps, but I only get active detail for one particular app.  All other apps show 0 active sessions when I know that there are more than that.  I also was wondering if anyone had some asmple code of a setup for the manager app to handle session management (ie. max timeout variables and proper session management), the descriptions of this in the tomcat-docs is a little vague on the issue.

Thanks All

Jaimes Blunt