Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Seth.Sorensen" <Se...@target.com> on 2016/04/05 16:04:12 UTC

Please create an account for me to edit the documentation

Please create an account for me to edit the documentation

AW: Please create an account for me to edit the documentation

Posted by "Walzer, Thomas" <th...@integratix.net>.
Seth,

you can create the account yourself. Go to the bottom of a wiki page. There is an edit-button (red on red). From there you can create your account. When your ICLA is on file, ask again and someone here will give you karma.

Cheers, Thomas.

Please create an account for me to edit the documentation