Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sandyg <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/26 12:49:01 UTC

I had problem with maven deploy

Hi All,

I am able to  runn the deployment  successfully.

mvn cargo:start ,carge:stop and cargo:deploy

but when am running the cargo:undeploy ,cargo:deployer-redeploy  ,
cargo:deployer-stop  ,cargo:deployer-start
am getting the following error.

[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] --------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Not supported
[INFO] --------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Trace
org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException: Not supported
 at
org.codehaus.cargo.container.spi.deployer.AbstractDeployer.stop(AbstractDeployer.java:104)

Can anybody help how to resolve the above errors
Tnx in advance.

Re: I had problem with maven deploy

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
You should ask this of the Cargo user's list.

2008/9/26 sandyg <ga...@gmail.com>:

> Hi All,
>
> I am able to  runn the deployment  successfully.
>
> mvn cargo:start ,carge:stop and cargo:deploy
>
> but when am running the cargo:undeploy ,cargo:deployer-redeploy  ,
> cargo:deployer-stop  ,cargo:deployer-start
> am getting the following error.
>
> [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
> [INFO] --------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Not supported
> [INFO] Trace
> org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException: Not supported
>  at
> org.codehaus.cargo.container.spi.deployer.AbstractDeployer.stop(AbstractDeployer.java:104)
>
> Can anybody help how to resolve the above errors
> Tnx in advance.

Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/