count Table in the shell with strange results

Hi

I write to a LOG file the line 'processed' each time, I am entering a new
unique object into my table .
When I am counting the number of 'processed' in my LOG , I find a number
superior to the number of lines returned by the command 'count' of the
shell.

Secondly, it can occur that calling twice (in an interval of few second)
'count' of the shell returns a very different result ...

Benjamin

Re: count Table in the shell with strange results

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
How big was the difference between count in log and count from shell ?

Which HBase version are you using ?

Thanks