Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Larry Cai <lc...@bcsglobal.com> on 2009/02/18 18:16:24 UTC

Repository updated

Hi,

I found the repository link has changed for
org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxb-api-2.1 and
org.apache.servicemix.specs.activation-api-1.1

It needs to update the features.xml otherwise SM can not install any
features which depends on the above two components

The updated should be :

<bundle>mvn:org.apache.servicemix.specs/org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxb
-api-2.1/1.3-SNAPSHOT</bundle>

<bundle>mvn:org.apache.servicemix.specs/org.apache.servicemix.specs.acti
vation-api-1.1/1.3-SNAPSHOT</bundle>

LC

Re: Repository updated

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Actually, the correct version is 1.2.0 which has been released a few days ago.
Anyway, I've changed that a few hours ago, so everything should be in
order after the next nightly builds.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet