Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2013/04/17 15:54:19 UTC

All new resources

In the board report it says "All resources have been moved to new
infrastructure".

One of my fellow directors has noted in the pre-approval stage for
todays meeting:

"Which resources and is that ASF infrastructure"

As a member of this PMC I'd like to be able to give an answer, but
I've not been tracking closely enough. Can someone give me a couple of
sentences. Thanks.

Ross

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com

Re: All new resources

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that line was removed from the final March report

Re: All new resources

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Yes, that is Jim

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse mistakes and brevity

Re: All new resources

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: All new resources

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.