Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/22 19:20:31 UTC

[DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 7.1/7.0.1???

Hey

So, it doesn't look like there's been too many hiccups with the last major
release, but there does need to be an API bump, and there are issues with
android-versions not being updated causing the build to fail, so I do think
that we should do another Android release.  I'm not sure whether it should
be a 7.1 or a 7.0.1, since not a whole lot has changed.

What do people think?

Joe

Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 7.1/7.0.1???

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
I think 7.1 because of the API bump and the change in the minSDK, despite
we announced it as part of 7.0.0 and we forgot, better do at least a minor
bump.