Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Amila Rathnayake <wr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/23 14:15:16 UTC

Client and Server side samples for testing the XSD:ANY

       Clean  Clean  DocumentEmail                    MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */  table.MsoNormalTable	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;	mso-style-noshow:yes;	mso-style-parent:"";	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;	mso-para-margin:0in;	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;	font-size:10.0pt;	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
Hi All,

Here, I am sending the sample application to test the xsd:any type support. Please findthe sampleClient, sampleServerand the relevant WSDL file with the attachments.

In this sample it has used the wsdlfile called ExtensibilityQuery.wsdl to generate theserver side skeletons and client stubs. In this wsdlit has used xsd:any type.

>From the client side I have passed a sample XML string and seewhether it has added that xml string properly in to the returned array in the anyType, after serialization and deserialization.

There is still the issue that I have sent earlier. When it DeSeralize the xml string it#8217;s adding the namespace uri instead of namespace prefix. This is because there isno such method to return the prefix for given namespace in the parser.

Adding this method will lead to another change of the parserAPI, but to deseralize the xsd:any type properly we need to have that method in theparser wrappers.

I have tested this sample and also the request and responseSOAP messages and they are in the correct form except the above mentionedprefix problem. So that the response SOAP message is not in the correct form toview in the browser. We can keep this sample until we add that functionalityinto the parser. Once we have added this, I can change the SoapDeSerializerto include the correct prefix in the response.

Thanks and Regards,

Amila Rathnayake.

RE: Client and Server side samples for testing the XSD:ANY

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Thanks Amila I added these sample codes to CVS.

Susantha
---

Here, I am sending the sample application to test the xsd:any type
support. Please find the sampleClient, sampleServer and the relevant
WSDL file with the attachments.

In this sample it has used the wsdl file called ExtensibilityQuery.wsdl
to generate the server side skeletons and client stubs. In this wsdl it
has used xsd:any type.

>From the client side I have passed a sample XML string and see whether
it has added that xml string properly in to the returned array in the
anyType, after serialization and deserialization.

There is still the issue that I have sent earlier. When it DeSeralize
the xml string it's adding the namespace uri instead of namespace
prefix. This is because there is no such method to return the prefix for
given namespace in the parser.

Adding this method will lead to another change of the parser API, but to
deseralize the xsd:any type properly we need to have that method in the
parser wrappers.

I have tested this sample and also the request and response SOAP
messages and they are in the correct form except the above mentioned
prefix problem. So that the response SOAP message is not in the correct
form to view in the browser. We can keep this sample until we add that
functionality into the parser. Once we have added this, I can change the
SoapDeSerializer to include the correct prefix in the response.

Thanks and Regards,
Amila Rathnayake.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/10/*http://promotions.yahoo.com
/new_mail/static/efficiency.html>  - Send 10MB messages!