Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mahmoud Abed <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/07 09:52:44 UTC

Function Help

Dear ,
I need user guide for function set up and end user .

BestRegards,
Mahmoud ELBestawy

Oracle Application Manager
Email : Mabed_Bestawy@yahoo.com
Mob :+971563596190

Re: Function Help

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Mahmoud Abed,

You can refer https://ofbiz.apache.org/business-users.html

HTH

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
[image: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/>