Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Kavanagh <da...@dotech.com> on 2006/10/04 16:41:47 UTC

Re: [Cocoon-Users] Prepared statements with the SQL transformer

John,
The SQL transformer that ships with cocoon is much different than the
one that we use at DOTech. We made a lot of improvements, such as
transaction handling, batch inserts, parameter passing (and probably
other things Irv can list).
Did you have some problem getting stuff working with the
DOTechSQLTransformer?

David

PS. I've been laying low this morning due to this head cold. I'm getting
ready to come into the office now.

Thus Spoke John F. Walsh:

Posted by David Kavanagh <da...@dotech.com>.
Geeze. I didn't check, but I thought I was replying to John directly.
Sorry to the list!

Thus Spoke David Kavanagh: