Posted to users@allura.apache.org by "LIM, IVY S (IVY S)" <il...@research.att.com> on 2012/10/05 20:50:27 UTC

Associating project with a category

Hello,

I would like to associate a project with a category so that it gets listed when one
browses the category. For example, when I click on Database on the left nav bar
(which links to /browse/database), I'd like to see my database project listed on the right.
I've tried using the Categorization tool to add a topic to the project, but when
I browse the topic/category, it says "No projects found". I've searched the documentation,
forums and mailing lists, but I couldn't seem to find a solution. I'd also like to add
and remove existing categories. Could someone please send me some pointers or hints?

Thank you!

Ivy

RE: Associating project with a category

Posted by "LIM, IVY S (IVY S)" <il...@research.att.com>.
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your reply.  I will take a look at the ticket.

Ivy

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.