Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/03/21 06:56:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] Kevin Minder for initial release manager? (was Re: Created Apache Knox Gateway v0.2.0 RC2)

Hey Kevin,

So, implied in your statements are that you would like to be the release
manager for Apache Knox (incubating) <first version #>.

You've got my +1.

I'll leave this thread open for 48+ hrs and if I don't hear objections
to my proposal (based on your implication) then let's assume you can be
the initial RM.

Fair enough?

Cheers
Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Kevin Minder for initial release manager? (was Re: Created Apache Knox Gateway v0.2.0 RC2)

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hah! I hear you on that. I appreciate you doing it though, it's a great
service
to the community.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Everyone,
With three +1s (Chris,Larry,Sumit) and zero -1s or VETOs I'll be taking
the role of release manager for the 0.2.0 of Knox if and when that is
initiated.
Kevin.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Kevin,