Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/28 15:21:57 UTC

Scala and Eclipse

Hi,

Is there a specific version of Scala plugins I should use to get the new
Scala modules to build in Eclipse? Is it possible to have both the 2.10 and
2.11 Scala modules building in the same workspace with the same Eclipse
plugin?

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Scala and Eclipse

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
If it is a Maven project IntelliJ uses Maven to build it. So yes, there isn’t a problem having multiple instances of the same class name in different modules.

Ralph

Re: Scala and Eclipse

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.
Yes.

It is a bit tricky to run the unit-tests in those modules from within IDEA
though, but it is possible.

Re: Scala and Eclipse

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: Scala and Eclipse