Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ja...@usitc.gov on 2006/07/18 21:35:16 UTC

Cleaning up Build History

Greetings:

Continuum 1.0.3, running on FC-4.

I've had a great experience running Continuum for our newer Maven 2
builds; however, I've been integrating our existing ant builds into
Continuum with some difficulty.

The root cause of the difficulty is somewhat outside the scope of this
list (artifact:deploy hanging the build indefinitely) but the results
are something I'd like to clean up --- namely, the entries in the build
history that appear to still be running, so much so that they still
accumulate time in their duration column.

Is it possible to remove entries from the build history?

Thanks,

-jason

Re: Cleaning up Build History

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.