Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/11/01 13:17:37 UTC

Re: [S2] Patch a Day Challenge

Just to follow up, already this week, we've resolved 25 issues,
including 13 that were tagged for 2.1.1. We have another 47 in the 2.1
series, which, at this rate, we could have knocked off by ApacheCon.

If you consider yourself an active Struts 2.x committer, and you
haven't resolved a JIRA issue this week, please try to carve out a
little time to resolve at least one issue this month. Technically,
we've come a long way with 2.x, and this would be an excellent time to
make sure that is also issue-free.

-Ted.