Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2002/03/21 21:46:14 UTC

contributing C++ impl into xml-axis/contrib

Hi Folks,

As we discussed a while ago, I'm going to commit the C++ impl from
the Sri Lankan volunteers into the contrib directory. They have
signed the contributors agreement and are submitting it now.

I'd like to nominate the three authors for committer status as well.
I'm not sure whether this is the right time to do it for people
doing stuff in a "revolutionary branch", but I'm sure some of the
more process savvy will tell me otherwise!

The authors are (alphabetically):
    Lilantha Darshana <li...@erunway.com>
    Chamindra de Silva <ch...@erunway.com>
    Satheesh Thurairajah <sa...@erunway.com>