Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Petr Slabý <sl...@kadel.cz> on 2018/01/05 12:47:35 UTC

JBIG2 ImageIO Plugin Release

Hi,
are there any plans to release the JBIG2 ImageIO Plugin (PDFBOX-3906) ?

Personally, I would like to see that happen as soon as possible. We are not able to distribute the original Levigo library because of its licence, so I am looking forward to distribute the PDFBox JBIG2 plugin alongside with our software, using the Apache licence.

I hope you will release the library soon, independently from the PDFBox 3.0 release.

Best regards,
Petr.

Re: JBIG2 ImageIO Plugin Release

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 05.01.2018 um 17:10 schrieb Andreas Lehmkühler:
> Hi,
>
> I am planning to do a release this month if my colleagues are ok with that.

Always +1

Tilman

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Am 20.02.2018 um 21:51 schrieb Tilman Hausherr:
> Am 20.02.2018 um 21:46 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
>> Am 05.01.2018 um 17:10 schrieb Andreas Lehmkühler:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am planning to do a release this month if my colleagues are ok with that.
>> I guess I'm done with the preparations. Did I miss something or shall I proceed.
>
> Please proceed :-)
My first attempt failed :-( I'm going to proceed this evening.

Andreas

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 20.02.2018 um 21:46 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> Am 05.01.2018 um 17:10 schrieb Andreas Lehmkühler:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am planning to do a release this month if my colleagues are ok with
>> that.
> I guess I'm done with the preparations. Did I miss something or shall
> I proceed.

Please proceed :-)

Tilman

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.