Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Kunsheng Chen <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/21 16:48:21 UTC

Problem with ./bin/rcc

I am trying to add my own record class to hadoop with RCC (in java).  I use ./bin/rcc and succeed to add a *.java file to specified folder, in my case is 'org/apache/nutch/record/ turple.java' .

My turple.java contains only two public fileds  only, which is pretty simple.

However when I try to compile my map-reduce file it keep reminding me can't find namespace 'import org.apache.nutch.record.*' , I already add my path '/hadoop/org/apache/nutch/record/*' to CLASSPATH.

I wonder if I missed some steps or there is some other way to make it.

Any idea is apprecaited.  Thanks.

Keye