Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/07/16 16:16:57 UTC

sponsorship (was: Re: Linked Data track)

Hi Rich,

On 14/07/14 17:19, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Also, there was a mention of a Linked Data social even, to which I asked:
>
> I was also wondering about your listed Social Event. Do you have a
> sponsor that would cover drinks/food at such an event? Were you thinking
> an informal "meet at a pub" kind of event, or a sponsored party? Is this
> something that would be open to all attendees, or would it be a more
> private thing? What did you have in mind?

I could try to get some budget to sponsor... Can you provide me the
sponsorship fees? Both thinking on become a regular sponsor and/or
sponsor a social event. And then I see what I can do.

Thanks!

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: sponsorship (was: Re: Linked Data track)

Posted by Angela Brown <an...@linuxfoundation.org>.
Hi Sergio,

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 7:16 AM, Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Rich,
>
> On 14/07/14 17:19, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
>> Also, there was a mention of a Linked Data social even, to which I asked:
>>
>> I was also wondering about your listed Social Event. Do you have a
>> sponsor that would cover drinks/food at such an event? Were you thinking
>> an informal "meet at a pub" kind of event, or a sponsored party? Is this
>> something that would be open to all attendees, or would it be a more
>> private thing? What did you have in mind?
>>

> I could try to get some budget to sponsor... Can you provide me the
> sponsorship fees? Both thinking on become a regular sponsor and/or sponsor
> a social event. And then I see what I can do.

The sponsorship opportunities can be found here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/sponsor

Please let Jay or I know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Angela

--
Angela Brown
Director of Events

Check out the Linux Foundation Event Experience -
http://youtu.be/-WUeelICQ2U