Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Seumas Soltysik <SS...@progress.com> on 2011/03/23 17:27:58 UTC

Contents of JCA RAR

Why does the generate.rar target for the JCA samples pull the individual cxf libraries from the modules directory as opposed to simply including the cxf uber jar from the lib directory?

Regards,
Seumas

RE: Contents of JCA RAR

Posted by Seumas Soltysik <SS...@progress.com>.
Thanks Dan,
There probably is not a good reason for building the RAR that way. I was just checking in case I was missing something.
Regarding JBI, our customers have no interest in using it and we do not package it with our distribution anymore. However, we still have a few customers who are interested in the JCA adapter.
Regards,
Seumas

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--