Posted to user@spark.apache.org by zml张明磊 <mi...@Ctrip.com> on 2016/01/18 11:14:11 UTC

Is there a test like MiniCluster example in Spark just like hadoop ?

Hello,

       I want to find some test file in spark which support the same function just like in Hadoop MiniCluster test environment. But I can not find them. Anyone know about that ?

Re: Is there a test like MiniCluster example in Spark just like hadoop ?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please refer to the following suites:

yarn/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/yarn/YarnClusterSuite.scala
core/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/scheduler/SparkListenerWithClusterSuite.scala

Cheers