Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Dave Colasurdo <da...@earthlink.net> on 2006/02/14 19:37:37 UTC

apacheds-0.9.2-src.zip available?

Anyone know where I can find the source code for apacheds-0.9.2?  The
download link ( http://cvs.apache.org/dist/directory/apacheds/ )
contains both the source and binaries for 0.9.3 though only the binary
for 0.9.2  Any clue where I can download apacheds-0.9.2-src.zip?

Thanks
-Dave-

Re: apacheds-0.9.2-src.zip available?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Dave Colasurdo a écrit :

> Anyone know where I can find the source code for apacheds-0.9.2?  The
> download link ( http://cvs.apache.org/dist/directory/apacheds/ )
> contains both the source and binaries for 0.9.3 though only the binary
> for 0.9.2  Any clue where I can download apacheds-0.9.2-src.zip?
>
> Thanks
> -Dave-

Sorry, but I can't see any good reason why you may need to grab such a
version. It's so old, that it's almost useless...

If you can just wait two more weeks, you will have a chane to get the
1.0-RC1 release, which is :
 - much more stable
 - much more powerfull
 - much more faster

However, here is the SVN repositoy with the exact version if you need to
get the 0.9.2 sources :

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/?rev=264739

You can svn up this revision, and you will have all youneed :)