Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/26 16:38:17 UTC

transaction in services

I want to execute two services / components in servicemix in one transaction,
is there any tutorial , link ?

i.e One external application call the web service in servicemix and
executing business logic (inserting data into database and sending email
confirmation), inserting data and email confirmation are 2 different
components in servicemix , but i want to execute both in one transaction.

Any help ?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: transaction in services

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Very soon. I plan to commit everything by monday and start document it.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: transaction in services

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.

Re: transaction in services

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I'm in the process of cleaning the code for transactions support and writing
some docs about
that.  I will keep the list updated.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet