Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nisha yadav <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 14:24:30 UTC

JMeterMonitor Results for WebLogic 9.1,JBoss 4.0.X

Hi,
        We are trying to configure "Monitor Results" for our Web Application
JPetstore.war deployed with JBOss 4.0.5 and WebLogic 9.1 appservers. We were
able to successfully configure.

But when we try to run the application,The Health Tab shows Status as
"DEAD". Is there any other configuration required to be made to get the
Monitor Results.Can you please help us in this regard and suggest us any
documents/links for the same.

Your quick response is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
:-)

Re: JMeterMonitor Results for WebLogic 9.1,JBoss 4.0.X

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
did you make sure to send the right parameters to jboss?

for it to work, you need to have
XML=true

in the request parameters. if you're passing that, look in the server logs
to see if there's any errors.

peter