Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Luis Pinho (EST)" <lp...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2001/07/23 16:00:13 UTC

Vector of parameters as a parameter

Hi,

I want to send a vector of Parameter objects, as a parameter of a SOAP
envelope.

When I send the envelope all seems OK.

But in the other side (the method that is being called by SOAP), the vector
of parameters is transformed in a string vector ....

Is there any way I can fix this?

Thank You

Pinho

RE: Vector of parameters as a parameter

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Luis,

Can you please provide some more details. I don't believe that the types of
the items in the Vector was changed from Parameter to String. Can you please
show why you think this is the case?

Thanks,
-Matt