Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS <Ra...@maximus.com> on 2007/02/06 20:52:25 UTC

Working version of Ode with openJPA

Hello,

Is there any way to get a working version of Ode with openJPA as
persistence layer?

If not, when can I expect a version with openJPA?

Right now I'm using hibernate, and it's not working with Oracle.

If I can get an openJPA version, then I will redo the testing with Oracle?

Thank you

Raja

Re: Working version of Ode with openJPA

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The NPE has been fixed by Mathieu a few hours ago (thanks !).
It was caused by the introduction of the versioning scheme which
did not work with jbi.

The JPA layer is completely broken at the moment. Mainly because
the main class is not managed by jpa anymore, so that the
jpa layer is completely unusable.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet