Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st> on 2002/10/12 07:27:26 UTC

[Announcement] sitemap variable anchor syntax

Well, what can I say... I found some unexspected spare time :)

Since the thread finally ended in a consenus I've implemented the new syntax
in the treeprocessor as aggreed.

Now matchers and actions have an additional attribute "name" that can specify
a unique identifier for that result level. So we can always directly refer to
it like this:

  <map:match pattern="some/**.html" name="root">
       ...no matter what goes here...
      <map:generate src="{#root:1}.xml"/>

I still have some little improvements on my list but...
You can already forget those ../../../../../ nightmares :)

Enjoy
--
Torsten

Re: [Announcement] sitemap variable anchor syntax

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
On Saturday 12 October 2002 18:01, Ivelin Ivanov wrote:
> Thank you.
> Did you check-in some doc update?

nothing but the changes.xml yet

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:

>Well, what can I say... I found some unexspected spare time :)
>
>Since the thread finally ended in a consenus I've implemented the new syntax
>in the treeprocessor as aggreed.
>
>Now matchers and actions have an additional attribute "name" that can specify
>a unique identifier for that result level. So we can always directly refer to
>it like this:

>  <map:match pattern="some/**.html" name="root">
>       ...no matter what goes here...
>      <map:generate src="{#root:1}.xml"/>
>
>I still have some little improvements on my list but...
>You can already forget those ../../../../../ nightmares :)

Cool !

Thanks,
Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez

Re: [Announcement] sitemap variable anchor syntax

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
Thank you.