Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/05/24 11:51:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache OFBiz 13.07.02 released

The Apache OFBiz community is pleased to announce the new release "Apache OFBiz 13.07.02".

Apache OFBiz™ is an open source product for the automation of enterprise processes that includes framework components and business applications for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), E-Business / E-Commerce, SCM (Supply Chain Management), MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning), MMS/EAM (Maintenance Management System/Enterprise Asset Management), POS (Point Of Sale).

http://ofbiz.apache.org/

"Apache OFBiz 13.07.02" is a bug fix release for the 13.07 series; all users of "Apache OFBiz 13.07.01" are encouraged to upgrade to this latest release because the new release contains several bug fixes and improvements; release notes are available here:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/release-notes-13.07.02.html

The release file can be downloaded following the instructions in the OFBiz download page:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

The OFBiz Team.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OFBiz 13.07.02 released

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
We might also get some additional coverage in the ASF weekly update as
they consolidate the project announcements that have been posted.

Sharan

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Jacopo,

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.